Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:
Anyone who's even a little into sports anime should definitely give Haikyuu!! and Baby Steps a shot. I read every sports manga I can find and those two are some of the best I've ever read.

pandaK posted:

Can anyone who's read the Haikyuu! manga tell me how much shonen burning spirit is in it?

I would say an above average amount. Here's a sample:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Hopefully future episodes of Rowdy Sumo Wrestler Matsutaro actually involve some amount of sumo wrestling.

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

ViggyNash posted:

I didn't mean that people don't strategize in that way; the higher the level you play at, the more aware you have to be of your opponents strengths/weaknesses. But what he had looked didn't look like a player analysis. More like notes on types of shots and maybe techniques.

It's notes on types of shots and techniques his opponent specializes in. Overly detailed notes are kind of his thing.

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

I don't think it's that unreasonable to be made uncomfortable by a show joking about rape, however the scene turned out.

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

C.M. Kruger posted:

Since the season is about three quarters done, anything that I'm "missing out on"? I'm watching Chaika, JoJo, Sidonia no Kishi and Love Live right now.

Besides what's already been mentioned, Haikyuu is good.

• Locked thread