Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Rodyle posted:

ADTRW Anime of 2014 Maoucdonalds taught me that no matter how dumb a LN premise sounds, it can still be good. I'll give it a chance for the Trigger part at least.

Interesting related note, the same Artist did the LN covers for both Maoucdonalds and this new Trigger adaption.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Nate RFB posted:

"Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer gets an anime adaptation!" is always a good one.

:smith:

Godamnit, I was almost recovered from the last time someone did that! :smith:

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

Nate RFB posted:

They released the third/final OVA after like 10 years back in 2005 and it absolutely sucked. I can't imagine there's anything left in that cow.

Its fine! the story just moved on to the Younger Brother and sent him to a Parallel Universe so we can get massive references without confirming or denying anything whatsoever.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

glomkettle posted:

The Devil is a Part-Timer was based on a LN too, wasn't it?

Yes, also the prime example of "How the gently caress is that good?"

• Locked thread