Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm definitely watching Mushishi and Knights of Sidonia. Will probably check out ping pong anime but it's still on the maybe pile until I see some of it. Also on the "might watch" list are Kindaichi R, Matsutarou, One Week Friends (I had kinda passed on the manga but I'll give it a shot I guess), and very tentatively Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Zorak posted:

Hulu is apparently simuling it as it airs actually

Confusing, yes.

Best news I've seen all day.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I watched the first two episodes of Chaika tonight; the action was entertaining but the rest was fairly blah. I'm not planning to follow as it airs but might marathon it once it's all out.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm not really into ranking things that I watch and my end of the season list is usually just "these were the shows I liked enough to finish" so I hope there isn't going to be a mandate to rank them in the next thread. :effort:

I'm watching Mushishi - Second Season, Ping Pong the Animation, and Knights of Sidonia. There are a few other shows I may go back to and marathon once the season is over, but those three are all I care enough about to actively keep up with as they air.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Is the Barakamon anime airing in summer? I haven't been keeping up, just knew it was getting one at some point and was looking forward to it.

edit: stopped being lazy and googled to answer my own question, it is yay :dance:

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Jun 1, 2014

• Locked thread