Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

this spring season looks kind of bad. then again i am only watching 2 shows from the winter season. guess i will watch gundam unicorn now since they are finally releasing the last episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Dehry posted:

http://manga25.com/en/

Apparently this whole site's catalog is getting added to crunchyroll and it's been announced since the start of the month.

hahahaha what the gently caress this looks terrible.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

so that oregairu show (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU) whatever you want to call it is getting a second season. i enjoyed the first season so this is kind of neat.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

make a thread for your creepy anime show.

this thread is now about the Tamako Market movie. i need to know if we have some boots on the ground over there and anyone willing to give me an update on how it is. thanks in advance.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

aers posted:

Boots on the ground over there report time travel has not been invented yet. Will keep you updated.

i thought it came out the 16th not the 26th. thanks for the update though.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i dont think there has been an anime season where i havent enjoyed at least two or three shows. sure a lot of poo poo gets made but you can pretty much tell what is going to awful just based on the premise and who is making it. plus at least one nerd is going to watch it and let you know his or her thoughts on it

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Redcrimson posted:

Shinbo basically works for Shaft training animators when he's not directing stuff. Shinbo may have founded the whole Shaft aesthetic, but he's basically created a brand new generation of head-tilters to replace him when he's retired.

god bless him

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i like the animes with hot sexy ladies in them.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

im going to make an anime where all the characters are strong, powerful, 30 year old women who wear fashionable pantsuits to their high-powered jobs in the finance sector

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

What's your definition of lady? I hope it's not underage girls.

:melter:

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

uuuummm posted:

If you're referring to the Satsuki/Ragyo scene then I actually enjoyed that scene in ways I can't explain.
...No, not in THAT way.
Just... the idea of mothers using sexuality to control their daughters has stuck with me for some reason.
Then again, there's a good chance I'd enjoy any scene with Blumenkranz playing in the background.

:melter:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

because of my good anime taste and wonderful anime posting zorak has invited me to be on his next anime podcast.

please look forward to it

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

could hobbits be considered "loli?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

• Locked thread