Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite
Can't believe I'm getting excited for an anime about ping pong.

It's going to be rad as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

Oh.

Great. :geno:

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite
I do find it pretty funny annoying how the premise is basically "Five students get superpowers AND NOTHING HAPPENS!"

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

I think I might have become too anime but this sounds fun. I like SoL and I like superpowers so what the gently caress I'll take it.

A slice of life about superheroes could be fun, but I don't know if this is the way to go. It looks so painfully generic.

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite
Will Anno provide his own voice for it?

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

A Cup of Ramen posted:

So I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet or not but there seems to be a new LOGH anime in the works and I have no idea how to feel about it since on one hand more LOGH sounds great but then again there's always that chance that it'll be terrible.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-02-12/legend-of-the-galactic-heroes-novels-get-anime

So wait, these couple feature length films and the 110 episode long OVA series I'm currently working myself through, DOESN'T cover up the whole story and there's still room for more?

Man, those books must be huge as gently caress.

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite
Oh boy. Can't go wrong with Engrish! The Anime

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

I flipped through this and it looks ok.

If Trigger turns it up a notch and makes it even more over-the-top it has a chance of being good. The guy with the power of DARKNESS:black101: going full Light Yagami (in that Onani Master Kurosawa parody style) could be fun.

Franz von Dada fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Mar 21, 2014

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

Wark Say posted:

Does anyone still have that picture of Ikuhara holding the penguin plushies? Google Image search turns nothing but pictures with increasingly escalating lesbian subtext.

Umm, this?

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

darkgray posted:

:nws:[url=]Nononono[/url]:nws:.

Yeah, that was my reaction too. :rimshot:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Apr 8, 2014

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

Sakurazuka posted:

Man, if you thought Sakura Trick fetishised yuri stuff to a ridiculous degree, it's got nothing on Inugami-san.

I have a hard time believing that. Are they scissoring every five minutes this time, or what?

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

uuuummm posted:

I find the main character and his sister too 'perfect' to the point that they're boring. It actually kind of disgusts me. Am I just too bitter?

"Perfect" characters are generally considered bad, because flaws and weaknesses are what make a character interesting. So no, you're not.

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

It'll be finished by tomorrow, perhaps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Franz von Dada
Feb 10, 2014

A Boy and His Parasite

Zorak posted:

Or you could do something more valuable with your time. Like read a book.

Any recommendations?

• Locked thread