Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

In a sigh of relief, HappinessCharge didn't revolve around idols! I'm super stoked for Stardust Crusaders coming up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Autonomous Monster posted:

And, uh, what exactly is the English onomatopoeia for "menacing"? :v:

Dun dun dun DUN!

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Stall_19 posted:

Or hey, maybe just don't watch poo poo you don't want to watch and don't judge people who do watch the poo poo they want to watch. Good freaking lord. People trying to prove their moral superiority over what loving cartoon they watch or don't watch.

I'm pretty sure it's okay to judge people who watch shows with pedophilic content?

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

What is that? Jewelpet with Homura and Cure Dream brandishing dildos?

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Pretty much hooked on the Love Live game. Gameplay is fun and collecting, upgrading and leveling your characters is pretty compelling.

It seems pretty good. I don't really understand special practice, though. Two of the same 1-star makes a 2-star, but you can't combine two of the same 2-star then?

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Oh, okay. Thanks for the explanation.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

I realize it's sharing a season with a mecha show powered by molestation and one with younger sister infatuated with her older brother who invincible and everyone else doesn't understand them, but being better than that trash hardly makes a show where they have a gag where it's okay to show all the girls naked because they have their genitals removed "great."

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

Is a man not entitled to the kiss of his sister? "No," says the man in Tokyo, "incest is wrong!" "No," says the man in ADTRW, "get that poo poo outta here!" "Sure," says the otaku, "I have more money than sense!"

:golfclap:
That's perfect.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Not nearly enough people banned/probated when that thread got gassed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Namtab posted:

Did the guy who started the creepy derail about the dude being noted as being a virgin ever get probated in the end?

I didn't see any when I checked the last few pages after I heard it had been gassed.

• Locked thread