Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lazercunt
Oct 26, 2007

It was a narcotics raid, not a Fritos raid.

DogsCantBudget posted:

I was in it for 3 months...in a non commission demonstration based role...There were no numbers to talk about. I did a total of ~20 demos during that time, none of which were end-stage or culminated in a sale.

But how much was each demo worth? poo poo, if my role was only doing demos, and my demos were good, I'd say I moved $2,000,000 through my stage of the pipeline successfully. It isn't your fault the prospect wasn't qualified, the rep can't close, etc.

yospos cru: Wit_sponge, relative_q, roguestar, Model M, Sir_Donkeypunch, tom collins, three, rufo, camh, homeless snail, sex offendin link, pik_d, graph, scaevolus, schultzi, mrbucket, the evan
what it do
DEAD KEN POST REPLACER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lazercunt
Oct 26, 2007

It was a narcotics raid, not a Fritos raid.

Kraftwerk posted:

Any of you guys ever heard of Concur? I hear they're hurting for staff to expand their marketshare. I've been ahead of the game on this and know that Concur seems like a pretty great system to have in most organizations that want to move away from the usual excel spreadsheet expense management system. Would probably be a little tough to convince some of the smaller and more old school firms to go with it but I see a lot of growth potential here if I get in now. I also think it's neat how it is a part of the SAP umbrella and I think streamlining something like expense management with your ERP is a great idea and can go a long way to improving a business and saving time.

I personally would love to have Concur so I don't have to collect easy to lose receipts and scan them all from a photocopier to send to accounting.

Any thoughts?

You get the benefit that it's easy as gently caress to cold call people when you are SAP, because you are SAP. I'd wonder if SAP's account management teams are going to let you prospect into their clients though, so you probably won't have cross-selling opportunities if you are prospecting new business.

In other news, just got my variable comp number from December. 10k coming my way on 1/31, woo. I transacted some really weird business at the end of the year anyway so I hope its right.

yospos cru: Wit_sponge, relative_q, roguestar, Model M, Sir_Donkeypunch, tom collins, three, rufo, camh, homeless snail, sex offendin link, pik_d, graph, scaevolus, schultzi, mrbucket, the evan
what it do
DEAD KEN POST REPLACER

• Locked thread