Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
asio
Nov 29, 2008

"Also Sprach Arnold Jacobs: A Developmental Guide for Brass Wind Musicians" refers to the mullet as an important tool for professional cornet playing and box smashing black and blood

Shbobdb posted:

I'm in a major valley right now. Part of it is my fault, I slacked off in a way I shouldn't have at my peak. That's my fault. It was a really high peak, so it's given me some time but I've been walking through the valley long enough that the mountain has passed beyond the horizon. It is just a flat plain of suck.

I'll bounce back, but I'm feeling pretty low right now.

Know any killers you can spend a day with? I've just finally managed to beef up a slow month and it's going to finish strongly, but I spent a day in the last week with this guy who's just the terminator. Acted like a hard reset on my brain and the high is going to kick off next month really well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread