Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Anyone here work in liquor sales or in tech sales geared specifically to bars/restaurants? I have a good sales personality and am tech-savvy, have good connections in the Bay Area and have worked here in the service industry for 14 years... 7 as a bartender. I've won bartending awards and competitions and have quite a few professional certifications, but I'm approaching 30 and want to really start building my best egg without working til 4am four nights a week. Seems like my options are either brand ambassador (I think my mouth and personality are a bit too big for this) or sales, I'm majorly leaning towards sales. Someone with insight in this area would be great. Bookmarked the thread too, some great suggestions for reading and research here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread