Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010
I sell phones and phones accessories.

What's that? Bought a phone with no insurance nor a case and you dropped it? And you want a new phone for free? :psyboom:

Or, "hello sir we've had a management change, we have a new database of our customers we need to fill, what's your address?"

"I ain't telling you! You're gonna send me bills and advertisements and blah blah!"

"Oh, uh, no sir, again we have a new customer database-"

"Don't lie to me! I used to work on the cellphone towers! I know what goes on in those ivory towers!"

(He actually said "ivory towers"

Oorrr, people who tell me there is no password on their account. Well, we sure didn't add it behind your back, pal.

"Your prices are so high!"

"I've had to wait a few minutes to be serviced, you should give me a discount!"

:shepspends:

People walk in, don't like the prices of our stuff, ask where they can get it cheaper. "Do you think Wal-Mart will have it cheaper?"

I don't know, maybe?

Or the opposite, "I can get that at Wal-Mart for free!"

Great, they're a huge conglomerate that has different deals and can afford to give phones away. We can't.

Or people acting smug because they discovered Amazon or ebay. :smug: "heh, I can get that online for half the

Awesome. So can I. You want a cookie?

I had a woman purchase something from our phone carrier's online site and try to return it in store... to an indirect. We're a franchise! You didn't buy it from us! When you bought it, it came with return instructions. But why read when you can pass the buck to someone else+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread