Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lelorox
Jul 28, 2013

BFC SLACKER 2014
I've got a 3rd round sales interview today with the director of sales. It's for a position I really don't want. I initially wanted an account mgmt position, but was pushed into a sales interview track. I've literally expressed at every stage in this interview that I'm more interested in the relationship between sales and account mgmt than pure sales, but they keep pushing me along. In person interview literally felt like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8afqoDL3Qsk .

Pros: Young enviorment, less toxic than current workplace, all sorts of perks/free stuff

Cons: Not the job I want to be doing, unclear if growth in position is quick, cold calling :(, only person in position (no former people in this position).

Not sure how I'm going to go about this if I get the offer. I also will reject it if they don't meet my salary expectations which I set purposely high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread