Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!

"Kraftwerk" posted:

EDIT: I'm gonna be vague here but the company I'm talking to has a blue cloud on their logo and their initials are SF. Don't want this showing up in a google search as I've already given away enough that they could probably identify me.

As an inside sales person, I use that blue cloud every day! Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I work for a company that has the most expensive product on the market but we win most of the time based on our quality and safety record, plus it's usually paid for by tax dollars. Everybody wins!

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

My company uses Concur and it's awful for making travel plans. The expense tracking is fairly easy. Just my two cents.

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

Since sales is all about goals, setting 30 day, 6 month, 1 year goals and present to RSM and ask for feedback. They don't have to be exact but something like reach out to 50% of existing customers in first thirty days, make X number of calls to new customers in 6 months, etc. They need to be actionable and measurable.

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

Tots posted:

You're getting hosed

Find something else ASAP regardless of getting a raise. You don't want to work for a company like that. You can still use the experience as a feather in your cap in future interviews and explain why you left when you did. Any potential employer worth a drat will realize why you walked away.

• Locked thread