Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Rips Gom you didnt take people saying your team were bad personally which made you 99.9% better than any other american in this forum and you were a loving funny guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Boeing Troll posted:

RIP GOM, I hated your Chelsea posts and you trolled me but you're reffing girls' games in heaven now

Hes male gazing some big boobed slores for sure. PWM even in death.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Gom was a monstrous troll and for that I will always remember him.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Gom took another chels fan to watch the match at a pub and drank four (4) beers in the time it took him to drink their one (1). #gomfacts

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Suqit posted:

We have reached 32 donations so far from all over the world.

We have also reached a total of $1,672.47 in donations including my match. They are still coming in.

I know we can get to at least $2,000. You are all wonderful people.

There are a few of you that I am unable to match names up to usernames. If you would like to remain anonymous, that is cool with me, but if you would like for your username to be known please shoot me an email.

I am very proud to be a part of a great group of posters, keep them coming!!!

I hope you can work out my donation from the paypal email address it came from!

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Suqit plz make a big deal about the fact that even though he was american, he was the least annoying american.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

ephex posted:

I love suqit and want to kiss him on the mouth.

I'd eat his butter soup any day because of this.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Can you post the letter in here suqit or is it too personal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
I hope they dont find this forum and realise what we really are.