Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

Suqit posted:

We've had just over $280 in donations to date. Thank you so much for your generosity . I'll be matching that so we are around $560. I've decided I'll match up to $500. Another $220 would be wonderful. A grand would basically pay for two officials to be trained and would be a fitting tribute to a man we respected and enjoyed spending time with.

Lots of little donations would be great. :)

Where's the donation info posted? Sad to hear about his passing. Cool guy. Awesome AV. And a fellow California import following the Chels. Will be missed I'm sure by family and friends, including us here in TRP. I'm happy that at least Chelsea were on top and led by the Special One when he passed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

C'mon fellow Californians!

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

Total Meatlove posted:

The idea of an up and coming young ref applying for the grumpy old man scholarship is brilliant.

He should get a patch

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

hadji murad posted:

fake edit: apologies for breaking tables

Thanks for this hadji. GOM looks like a true baller in that pic.