Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

It's really shite when someone in a community like this passes away, but it's also really nice to know that we care enough for this to be a thing, especially considering that very few of us (if any?) knew GOM outside of him trolling us about Chelsea on the internet. Lovely stuff Suqit, and also everyone else. GOM's memories will definitely be treasured.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Bloody hell, this really is amazing.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

That's a lovely letter Suqit.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Suqit posted:

I was going through my mail this morning and found this:

If any of you missed the first time around, feel free to either send something directly to NISOA or you can paypal me if you are out of country and I can write the check.

I have also shared this with David's family.

This is fairly freaking cool.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Suqit posted:

I've received word that GOM's obit will appear in the program for the Chelsea Leicester match. An offer had been made by a poster to pick up some copies for his family. I PMed the poster, but if I don't hear back, and someone else had planned on attending the game, it would be lovely if someone could get some copies for them.

Thanks friends to those that made this happen.

This is lovely news and again I'm glad you've taken the time to arrange all this.