Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Sad news, RIP GOM :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I'm happy to be part of the fundraising, I didn't know GOM as well as you guys but I remember the jam and wish I'd got to try some of that, Finn's description sounds drat tasty. And thanks for the bio Suqit, it made me happy and sad at the same time.

I'm proud of how this forum has done with the donations so far, considering there aren't that many of us. Well done everyone.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I'm happy with first name and initial. THanks Suqit for organizing this, and well done everyone on all the donations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
That's a great letter Suqit, well done.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Suqit posted:

I received this email today

Dear J,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with my son and me. We so appreciate hearing from you. It has been incredibly sad for us to lose David so suddenly. I am overwhelmed by the response of so many people on the Web site. I am glad to know that David had been able to influence and help so many young soccer enthusiasts. We are really happy and we know that David would be really happy to see that donations were made in his name to a cause that he felt so passionate about. If you are able to send us a copy of the Chelsea pamphlet with David's obituary, we would be happy to have it. Thanks, again, for letting us know about this community that David was such a part of. We are really touched by such an overwhelming response to his passing.

Kind regards,

GOM's wife and son

Wonderful.

Thanks again Suqit.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
is wrong with you?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
That's awesome, I'm really glad we were able to get that into the program.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I'm proud to be part of a group of global football friends today. :unsmith: