Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Pissflaps posted:

There were so many unnecessary flavours but he wouldnt be told. Usually at least one per jam or preserve.

He made it his way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Ho Chi Meeeeee posted:

Suqit: I too will not be able to donate until I get paid again. Please do not think ill of me.

Bitch what you spent on booze....

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

the sex ghost posted:

I sent some money so that skinny nerds can learn about DOGSOs in memory of GOM, who was, much like myself, A Cool Poster

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Suqit posted:

I received this email today

Dear J,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with my son and me. We so appreciate hearing from you. It has been incredibly sad for us to lose David so suddenly. I am overwhelmed by the response of so many people on the Web site. I am glad to know that David had been able to influence and help so many young soccer enthusiasts. We are really happy and we know that David would be really happy to see that donations were made in his name to a cause that he felt so passionate about. If you are able to send us a copy of the Chelsea pamphlet with David's obituary, we would be happy to have it. Thanks, again, for letting us know about this community that David was such a part of. We are really touched by such an overwhelming response to his passing.

Kind regards,

GOM's wife and son

Good job, J.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Pissflaps posted:

I was just thinking about the 'put a sock in it' post and it made me think of GOM does anyone have the full text of it by any chance?

this?

You know, you are full of poo poo.

Yeah, I get that you don't like my club's kit manufacturer.

Yeah, I get that supporters of my club's kit manufacturer will get poo poo.

But gently caress you on the scoring crap.

So stick a sock in it, flappy, and enjoy the loving npower championship and hope to hell you don't get relegated down to League One.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Pissflaps posted:

Thats the one thankyou.

actually, not sure if the 'kit manufacturer' bit is original?

idk, I just reposted a chuggo repost of it.

e. so that was probably chuggo improvising in a kit thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

ephex posted:

gently caress you