Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
GOM, who was as OG as you can possibly get for football discussion on SA, has passed away. He was THE original American Chelsea fan and was a constant as long as I've been here, from the old EPL threads right up to his passing last week. I know other people posted with him in here and it wasn't just everyone in the chat thread, so I though he deserved recognition for his posting in TRP as a whole. He was a cool & kind person and I'm going to miss him very much. There's not really much else to say beyond that but I thought I'd let the forum know, shared pain is lessened and all that.

I will update this OP with donation/memorial info as I get it. Remember a drat fine poster itt.

edit: Donation info added

http://nisoa.com/nisoa-foundation-fund/

and again: Actually, do this

Suqit posted:

I'm gonna miss you GOM. Hell I already do. :(

I'm collecting funds to donate to a charity that would mean something to him. If anyone cares to donate you can PayPal me at my name@gmail. If you don't know my name send me a PM. I'll give it a week or so then more than likely match the donations and send them on. I'm away from my home so if someone could please link the charity I would appreciate it.

Suqit posted:

Because I'll be away from my phone and office

Justin dot Poss at gmail dot com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

pizzaman5000 posted:

Tell me more about this I don't remember his jams

He sent me a jar of raspberry ginger lime jam along with a box of cool poo poo from Coronado and this Steven Gerrard painting for Secret Santa this year. It all owns, and I devoured the jam so he sent me 8 more jars of a bunch of other ownage flavors. Since I'm the only one who has tasted the jam itf I can say his flavor based decision making was perfect.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

lol he honestly would have laughed at this