Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~

Bape Culture posted:

Another cool gom fact is he loved to make jams with too many flavours in it and get brutally trolled haha.

Tell me more about this I don't remember his jams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~

Red Star Baldgreg posted:

He sent me a jar of raspberry ginger lime jam along with a box of cool poo poo from Coronado and this Steven Gerrard painting for Secret Santa this year. It all owns, and I devoured the jam so he sent me 8 more jars of a bunch of other ownage flavors. Since I'm the only one who has tasted the jam itf I can say his flavor based decision making was perfect.

You gotta admit that's a lot of flavours I'm a little bit intimidated by that tbqh

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~
RIP GOM he was a good lad.

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~
How do i do this without paypal i don't know how to make it work

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~

ephex posted:

why don't you want to use paypal?

All sorted now, thanks

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~
Thanks Suqit aka Team Barry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~

Insanely Sikh posted:

Wishing Sarah Spence a very happy 21st birthday, with love from mum, dad, Michael and JT

John Terry gets involved with everything