Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Is that Pissflaps search tool for PWM still active? Can someone find his jam recipie? I had it bookmarked for ages as I kept trying to find jars like his and I'd like to make it.

Sent in my donation, took me a few attempts as Paypal kept saying it was having an issue so let me know if it doesnt show Suqit. Please dont put me down as English on the list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Thanks Ibrox. Ive gone to buy the jam jars a few times but couldnt even find them in Lakeland.

Will make some next week and just stick it in a normal jar

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Suqit posted:

I've received word that GOM's obit will appear in the program for the Chelsea Leicester match. An offer had been made by a poster to pick up some copies for his family. I PMed the poster, but if I don't hear back, and someone else had planned on attending the game, it would be lovely if someone could get some copies for them.

Thanks friends to those that made this happen.

I know you can get a digital copy off the site, but it also says you can order physical copies after the game

Digital Copy - http://www.chelseafc.com/shop/magazines---programmes/digital-programme.html

Back Copies - http://www.chelseafc.com/shop/magazines---programmes/subscriptions.html