Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
You know I like? The current events thread. We have a lot of high-information posts that dispels some of the bullshit going on in the world.

You know what I like less? The "what if <IMPOSSIBLE SITUATION> that causes us to <THING NO RATIONAL ACTOR WOULD DO>, how would we <STUPID BULLSHIT MACGUFFIN>?"

Post those in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

gleep gloop posted:

Then we will need the F35.

With GroverLasers(tm)

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

And nothing of value was lost.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

hey guys, if i enlist in united states of america army as a special forces ranger, what are my chances of getting to shoot slavs and browns like? cus i just watched the film black hawk down and felt i really connected with blackburn, though i think i have enough natural skill to not fall out of a helicopter

they recruit out of boot camp so you will have to show you are high speed enough to make the cut to your dril sgt so he can put you in the special training

volunteer to be a cook, thats the secret signal

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Snowdens Secret posted:

When have you ever heard anyone say, "Honey, lets stay in and order Canadian food"?

Isn't poutine Canadian?

Also bagged milk.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

MancXVI posted:

the traditional canadian meal is kraft dinner and beer, so like 90% of the forums says that every night

kraft dinner = kraft mac and cheese

as a michigander i'm a natural american to canadian translator

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Mad Dragon posted:

CHEESE AND MACARONI

trap sprung

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

genderstomper58 posted:

IM FUCKIN SERIOUS BROS SOMEONE HIJACKED THAT GOD drat PLANE AND ITS SOMEWHERE HIDING MAN IM NOT EVEN FUCKIN JOKING OK

feels good to finally get that out

does this make me a conspiracy guy or not idk

That whole story is weird.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

My favorite theory is that it was a hijacking where the hijacker tried to incapacitate the passengers by loving with the cabin pressure, hosed it up and they all passed out while the plane ran out of gas and crashed.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

gleep gloop posted:

ALLAH ACKBAR *Oxygen, Oxygen* ALLAH ACKBAR *Oxygen, Oxygen* ALL...All...phew...

Legit laughing at this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Snowdens Secret posted:

Kinda depends on who has the most robust and proven anti-missile defense, and a population trained and drilled in civil defense maneuvers. To intercept all those MIRVs you'd need practically an entire hemisphere of steel over you, though

Of loving course the Jews would survive.

• Locked thread