Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
hey guys, if i enlist in united states of america army as a special forces ranger, what are my chances of getting to shoot slavs and browns like? cus i just watched the film black hawk down and felt i really connected with blackburn, though i think i have enough natural skill to not fall out of a helicopter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
guys pls dont mock my ambition, i have been training my whole life for this. My mom just got my call of duty ghosts so i feel ill be on a tier 2 operating level prior to even meps.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Cole posted:

look man. i understand the sarcasm these guys are giving you. i'll be real though.

if you haven't played black ops 2 you just aren't ready.

but ghosts gave me that astornaut skillset which i feel could be highly useful for any future space ops i might conduct as an oeprator as well as tuaght me anti-south american warfare which will be useful for guaranteed anti-cartel special operations

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Mad Dragon posted:

If you want to fight in space, join the Space Marines.

i dont feel im ready for marsoc yet like i need to get all the jargon down for when im oscar mike down range noscoping russians in warsaw

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Go Air Force

Join Phoenix Raven

here, i got a ~leaked~ training video for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_kPxjgzuEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUwM_bdhXL4

18 DAYS OF INTENSE TRAINING

tjhank you friend i have enlisted in the AIR FORCE SECURITY FORCES

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
i am a professional special forces marsoc marine and the one who killed osama

ama

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Reverand maynard posted:

obv he's a german shephard that was part of the raid, idiot

im a stone cold killa with a mohawk. on the left side of my head it says "stone", on the right is "cold" and on my forehead i have "killa". on the back of my head it says steve austin because i embrace my bootstraps american warrior heritage ooah

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Snowdens Secret posted:

Wouldn't that read 'Stone Killa Cold'?

No, but if you're a dumbo and read it that way it is still acceptable as God Almighty has given me the greatest gift in fighting terror abroad: killa colds to combat the unvac'd heathens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
You see, I am also a biologically engineered human sent back in time by biotech megacorp, the Illaria Corp., to ensure Tom Clancy's vision of an American dominated Earth based on Strong Christian Values :911:

• Locked thread