Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8lbsofanalsex
Jun 3, 2011

Cole posted:

Do the cooks in ranger bat serve in the dfac? Because regular army's sure as gently caress don't.

They would have some civilians and RIP(I guess RASP nowadays) hold guys helping but the actual bat cooks would be doing a lot of the work.

Clamps McGraw posted:

Super lol. Do a combat infantry course that's really tough so you can mass produce lovely food HOOAH

THIS IS MY LADLE, THIS IS MY GUN
THIS IS FOR BURGERS, THIS IS FOR FUN

The food they would make was actually vastly superior to regular army food until their funding got cut. I remember one of the only positives of initially showing up to RIP hold was the food being better than what we were used to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread