Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

This thread sucks, for a circlejerk it is p :flaccid:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Hannibal Rex posted:

It's going to pick up again when Putin corrects the historical mistake from 1867 next.

Everyone is waiting with bated breath, and the current events thread will read like red storm rising, no joke.

How good are Russians at island hopping?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Derek Dominoe posted:

We should build a network of satellite - borne grover lasers that can glass a continent or just fry a dictator's gonads.

that was the plot of a james bond movie i think.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The man literally channels Tom Clancy.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

So if this all lights off into a nuclear war tomorrow, which country do you think would be able to withstand the amazing nuclear bombardment that would be unleashed?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Snowdens Secret posted:

Kinda depends on who has the most robust and proven anti-missile defense, and a population trained and drilled in civil defense maneuvers. To intercept all those MIRVs you'd need practically an entire hemisphere of steel over you, though

So def not the US then :q:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Terrible Robot posted:

Pretty sure they would just slowly decrease the oxygen percentage until it is too low to support life, but keep the CO2 scrubbers running because CO2 is what triggers the "Oh poo poo I'm suffocating" response. So they would just slowly drift off to sleep peacefully and never wake up. :unsmith:

Oxygen deprivation triggers a state of intense euphoria, so you go out feeling like a million bucks.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Snowdens Secret posted:

totalrecalleyepop.gif

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

we should drop :30bux: on this already

I tried to cut it down for the ultra restrictive smiley size in the buy a smiley thing, and it looked like absolute trash. Might have to see if we can get it handwaved in as a slightly large smiley.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'll ask in the mod forum.

Thank you, I wasn't exactly looking forward to asking Ozma or another admin about it, I'd rather not pester a red star if I don't have to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Snowdens Secret posted:

I haven't kept up with the Ukraine threads, has anyone asked the mods for the name Big Buks Plus yet

Nope that name is still available

• Locked thread