Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Frosted Flake posted:

What if Quebec succeeded and a Canadian Civil War broke out?

:canada:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Then the NFL could stop bitching about going international and poo poo.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

guys pls dont mock my ambition, i have been training my whole life for this. My mom just got my call of duty ghosts so i feel ill be on a tier 2 operating level prior to even meps.

look man. i understand the sarcasm these guys are giving you. i'll be real though.

if you haven't played black ops 2 you just aren't ready.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mad Dragon posted:

CHEESE AND MACARONI

look at this idiot

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Do the cooks in ranger bat serve in the dfac? Because regular army's sure as gently caress don't.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
that might be the worst joke i have ever heard

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I can't wait for the days of robot warfare so I can really sit at home and play call of duty the right way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
what fuckers need to realize is that the plane was given to some terrorists a la die hard 2.

• Locked thread