Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What if Best Korea lobbed a couple test missiles over mainland Japan in a desperate bid for attention?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

gleep gloop posted:

Then we will need the F35.

Only one man can save us if that happens.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Frosted Flake posted:

What if Quebec succeeded and a Canadian Civil War broke out?

:canada:

e: For real this time.

Succeeded at seceding? Never.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

SentSix posted:

Now lets try this with Texas seceding.

:flashfap:

And nothing of value was lost.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

hey guys, if i enlist in united states of america army as a special forces ranger, what are my chances of getting to shoot slavs and browns like? cus i just watched the film black hawk down and felt i really connected with blackburn, though i think i have enough natural skill to not fall out of a helicopter

pssh look at this guy wanting to join the scrub brigade tier 0 is where its at son

they only recruit if you're a bad enough dude to sneak into the white house naked

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

i dont feel im ready for marsoc yet like i need to get all the jargon down for when im oscar mike down range noscoping russians in warsaw

Just a reminder if he's lurking:

You're a lying bitch, IDR.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Another day has passed and the world still hasn't been ended in nuclear hellfire. I am disappointed.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

cmon guys, we all know cooks are the real badasses of spec ops.

You could say that all of the vaginas in Seagal's reach are...Under Siege.

:v:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

are you IDR?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

So is Japan going to make an anime about the whole Ukraine thing but with characters representing the countries who are also in high school?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

iyaayas01 posted:

The Megafortress owns, I won't hear otherwise.

If zoomies get that then I want a Landkreutzer. :colbert:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Death blossom is a legitimate tactic.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What are the odds on ISS crewmembers surviving for a month? Odds on US and Russian crewmembers killing each other?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The Apollo dudes just said they'd blow the hatch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

we should drop :30bux: on this already

• Locked thread