Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
I'm just saying if the Russians cross the Bering Strait into Alaska you're going to be real thankful for all those F22s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Trabisnikof posted:

What if Obama wanted to take over the world? Who could stop him, if the Military was DTF?

I would like to bring up the number of ICBM's Russia has...but then I remember Star Wars....

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

ArchangeI posted:

What if the Russians buy production rights for the J-20 and fly it together with the Pak-Fa?

Then we will need the F35.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Frosted Flake posted:

What if Quebec succeeded and a Canadian Civil War broke out?

:canada:

e: For real this time.

No one would care

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Also of being a human being

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Fojar38 posted:

What sort of contracting opportunities and R&D developments would arise from a land war in Eurasia?

Jesus, even more than Iraq and Afghanistan. Intel, linguists, ISR, maintainence for weapons systems, food service, construction, sanitation, etc etc.

As for new weapons...well everything. Anti tank, artillery, drones, anti air, etc etc it would be more than in WWII.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

genderstomper58 posted:

IM FUCKIN SERIOUS BROS SOMEONE HIJACKED THAT GOD drat PLANE AND ITS SOMEWHERE HIDING MAN IM NOT EVEN FUCKIN JOKING OK

feels good to finally get that out

does this make me a conspiracy guy or not idk

It HAS to be something weird like this.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
I wonder about the slow leak of oxygen. I know in a sudden decompression oxygen masks drop down and the pilots can quickly descend to a safe altitude, assuming the plane wasn't depressurized by a bomb blast or whatever. But can a 777 really not detect a slow leak of oxygen? I know it happened Payne Stewart, the plane slowly lost oxygen, they passed out, and flew on autopilot, but does a big airliner not have a system to detect this?

Also this ignores the (possibility) that it made a bunch of crazy turns.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
I also just realized if this happened after the plane was hijacked the hijackers probably wouldn't know what the oxygen alarm meant or how to handle it, if there was one.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
ALLAH ACKBAR *Oxygen, Oxygen* ALLAH ACKBAR *Oxygen, Oxygen* ALL...All...phew...

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

lmfao

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Animu

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

What are the odds on ISS crewmembers surviving for a month? Odds on US and Russian crewmembers killing each other?

lol man they're so hosed and they're going to die bad. Either starve, dehydrate, run out of air, or open an airlock. None of those are fun ways. Well, running out of air wouldn't be TOO bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Isn't dying in a vacuum a pretty rough way to go?

• Locked thread