Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

strangemusic posted:

So this is not a question but it happened - I managed to pull/strain my PC muscles during sex. Didn't even know that was possible. In case you were wondering what it would be like to experience mind-blowing post-coital endorphins and kicked-squarely-in-the-balls agony at the same time... Yeah.

I think I've done the dude equivalent. Feels like getting a kebab skewer to the right nut, long-wise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

So uh... anything transparentish (that isn't glass obviously) is jelly? Or are some of them latex? What's a good litmus test?

Ed. For a thing one already owns, that hasn't violently decomposed in a little under a year, that maybe one should throw out.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

Oh. Well gross.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

So as a head's up for everyone who buys from Adam and Eve, I went back to my parents' for a nice dinner and happened to catch the mail, which had a big ol' indiscreet mailer for their $125 screaming gently caress deal. That's not ever an address I've had them mail to, so I have to assume that they got it as a billing address for a credit card I used several years ago.

So if you're in my admittedly specific situation, brace for that. Also you might want to call them and opt out of this sort of thing, because the guy I talked to really didn't seem to get why sending unsolicited mail to the wrong address would be a bad thing for their customers.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

Burqa King posted:

Does anyone here know how to please a woman sexually. I read somewhere that it's good to lick their bum but I don't believe anyone does that

Dude. Shut up about your kink.