Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Whatever happened to saying "hanky panky"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Corn flakes, cold showers, and American football.

For either problem on this page.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

MightyJoe36 posted:

Butt stuff.

I don't know how else you'd play American football.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
But will it blend?

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

EB Nulshit posted:

Nothing that I'm aware of? Then again, I didn't know what cuddling was till I got drunk with some stranger and we cuddled on her floor one night, so when it comes to things I can do with another person, I really don't know what our options are. Can you please give me examples of what you might mean by "stuff"?

Put stuff in your butt.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Anoulie posted:

And drink a buttload of water in general.

But not a literal buttload. Make sure it comes fresh from a bottle or a filtered tap.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Also don't worry too much about it. If you are having fun with the sex and the only issue is that you're not coming, then just enjoy everything else and table to the orgasm for now.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Think Gonzo's nose.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Upload the photos here though so we can check the encryption on them.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

whydirt posted:

Better eat what you make just to be safe!

Recycling is fundamental

Apparently there are cultures that practice this.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Let chaos reign.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
My hot take is that while being infected with herpes is less than ideal and no one should be expected to take any unnecessary medical risks that could reduce their quality of life, conservative sex ed programs that basically said if you have sex outside of marriage you will get herpes and you'll have weeping sores for the rest of your life and no one will ever love you is probably the larger reason why we stigmatize it.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
Only part out of any of this that I want to comment on is the SO being small making penetrative sex difficult.

I would say that this is not universally true unless we're talking someone with like a medically notable condition.

Have you considered the possibility that she might suffer from vaginismus?

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

John Lee posted:

Oh yeah, she definitely has vaginismus, she's talked to her therapist and her gyno about it, but no luck
She acquired it a handful of years ago, and hasn't made much progress since then - we've looked at, like, a set of dilators, but she says it'd be "weird" (and, to be fair, she's right, it IS weird).
To be clear, though, she is pretty small (4'9", I think?) and - dunno how to put this delicately, so I guess I won't bother - you know how, like, people with dwarfism often still have typical-sized genitals, because of [waves hands vaguely] Evolution and whatnot? It's not quite like that here, my SO was born prematurely, and legitimately has problems with, e.g. improperly-sized internal organs because of it, and it sure looks like it affects her personal areas. Still, it wasn't a significantly prohibitive issue until the vaginismus, just required a bit of care, but I imagine it's not helping now.

"She was born prematurely and suffers from vaginismus. These combined can make penetrative sex a challenge."

That's a lot different than "she's small, can't sex". I'm going to echo what a lot of other people here have implied or said directly, but providing explicit information is the only way you're going to get good advice.

My intention is not too drag you, but given that this is a sex education thread, we do want to avoid spreading misconceptions and accurately presenting a situation is a key part of that.

I ask you what's weirder though: treating a common medical condition or asking your partner to press their penis to your spine instead of engaging in intercourse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
I don't think she said it to hurt you (which doesn't mean it didn't hurt you) and if it's true for her, it's true for her. I think it's common for different people to have different attitudes towards sex in this regard. For some, it's all about the intimate connection with another person. For others, it's about getting off.

Figuring out where you, your partner, and your relationship with each other fit on that spectrum is a key part of a fulfilling sex life.