Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Violet_Sky posted:

My inability to have PiV sex due to my tightness down there which is caused by my cerebral palsy is giving me bad anxiety. I'm worried people are going to leave me over this. How disappointed would penis-havers be if they couldn't have PiV sex?

My wife and I mostly do oral and I think we'd be fine without PiV.

Also there are a lot of men out there who are looking for a dominatrix who would probably be fine with whatever you say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
End it now, unless begrudging birthday sex is super hot to you. Possibly anniversaries.

Edit: have you tried alcohol?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Turtlicious posted:

I'm getting my girlfriend an Xmas gift, years ago I got her a tiny vibe that she absolutely adores, and now I want to get her some cool thing that'll rock her world in a different way, so I looked at one of these: https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=15336&reviewpage=1#customer_reviews

Is it good? Have you used a similar one? I'm getting it partially for shock factor because she knows zip about sex toys and is kinda sad she doesn't get anything internal from her clit vibe, but I want to get the right one. Also if I have to tell / help her use it, what works for you.

Go silicone or go home, IMHO.

All the advice I have is the Magic Wand is the queen of external toys, and if you want a realistic dildo, Vixskin by Vixen are the best. Go wireless if you can.

My question: My feet keep slipping on the bedroom carpet. I can't get any real leverage going. Any ideas to get more traction?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

AutisticAwl posted:

So prom is in a couple of days. My date and I have both never had sex before and we want to do it. We just don’t know where to go or what to do if we even get a place. Any tips or advice?

Where do they do prom in February?

Use protection. You don't want to get saddled with consequences at this time in your life.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

PittTheElder posted:

Anyone have good recommendations on where to buy a Magic Wand style vibrator? Looking to buy one but I've heard there can be a lot of quality difference between them.

This is the one we have: https://www.goodvibes.com/s/sex-toys/p/GV13516/magic-wand/magic-wand-rechargeable

It's made by Hitachi, they just don't have their name on it these days. I can't imagine using a wired model.

Also, it's actually very good on your back and shoulders.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

PittTheElder posted:

Batteries do OK I assume?

Goes months sometimes depending how much we use it. Unless you're trying some kind of tantric vibrator thing where it needs to run for four hours continuously, you should be good.

And yeah, it works while charging, too.

This toy is basically a cheat code for sex.

Beachcomber fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Feb 28, 2018

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
The speed settings are good too. I think on the OG model you had to get a lamp dimmer switch if you wanted control. It's got 4 patterns also.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Violet_Sky posted:

I can't be penetrated due to tightness down there and an efriend made fun of me for it. As a result I'm more scared and anxious about sex now.

Apparently this tightness is common for people with cerebral palsy, (which I have)

How do I make myself less anxious about sex?

I'm guessing that the tightness remains no matter how relaxed you, yourself are? Obviously the anxiety isn't helping.

My wife was prescribed these little wax friends she can slide up her vagina and it melts a Valium into the muscles there. Alternatively, my wife has a few drinks for the same effect.

I'm going to be completely serious when I ask if you've tried anal? It can be very fulfilling for both partners and you can even turn the tables with appropriate accessories.

Last suggestion: have your partner give you a full body back massage with coconut oil, then front leaving breasts for second last and then slowly tease all around the vagina area for a few minutes before moving into the labia area. Takes about an hour and if it doesn't work you'll at least have had a hell of a good time.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
How to relax: sex is basically advanced hugging for people you really like. You can't really screw up a hug, and if you do, you can just laugh it off and hug some more.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Public libraries have sex books too.

Also, my wife and I like Adina Rivers on YouTube. Here is a video about pussy massage.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

PittTheElder posted:

I bought this cordless version, my girlfriend loving loves it, and the cordless is legit awesome, no issues with battery life.

https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/vibrators/wand-massagers/sp-magic-wand-rechargeable-100664.aspx

Plus, if it does run out, you can use it while it's charging.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Geoj posted:

Anyone know what happened to Pjur pricing?

My wife and I used to use it pretty regularly but switched to coconut oil in late 2015 because its cheaper and easier to clean up.

She's suddenly interested in anal so we're using Pjur for that (still have quite a bit left over from the last bottle we bought in mid-2015) but looking at pricing on Amazon now vs. two to three years ago its almost tripled. Last time I bought a bottle it was about $25 for 250ml, now that same bottle is $60.

What's wrong with coconut oil for anal?

(Nothing)

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

chitoryu12 posted:

All right, the scratches are healing up (though the deepest is still really red). Unfortunately it turns out I had gotten bit on the arm really hard as well (we were both really drunk and I forgot it happened) and I have the mother of all bruises under my sleeve. My friend says it looks like a hostile planet on Star Trek.

Biteyus III in the Sexhaver cluster

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

crowtribe posted:

I'm currently on 100mg of Pristiq and was put up to 200mg for the anti-anxiety effects, however I found I had complete loss of sex drive, ED and I don't know about anorgasmia, because I literally couldn't even get it up/feel it to find out.

I was dropped back down to 100mg and things eventually returned to normal. I'm just about to start Cymbalta which apparently will be good for my depression and anxiety, and have less sexual function side effects.

That said, I've noticed I can crack a boner quite easy, but keeping it during the foreplay process while I'm concentrating on her enjoyment it can go away and I struggle to get it to return when the focus shifts to me. Is this a potential side effect of my current medication, a symptom of my anxiety or something else I should be looking into and is there any good advice for how to deal with this? Do I just need to fluff myself during foreplay or something?

Take turns who goes first. Works for my wife and me, and I have a similar problem where once it fades it doesn't come back. In my case, it's caused by depression/anxiety medication. Not living in terror is worth it, I guess.

Nessa posted:

Anyone have any experience with female sexual pain?

My wife got prescribed some little wax pellets she's supposed to insert to loosen everything up. She ended up deciding that a few glasses of wine worked better. It sounds like maybe you have some different issues, though.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Enthusiasm, duration, edible lube

Playfulness, if that's not part of enthusiasm

Edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8r48HzrYHE

Beachcomber fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Aug 19, 2018

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
For anal/messy:

(Not the dog)

For oral:

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
All three people, I would think.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Your hands are also valuable tools.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

strap on revenge posted:

if you just want to try a different sex position that is the most vanilla request ever and your partner won't think twice about it. just ask what they prefer or take the lead with something you prefer

Username ^^^^

I believe taking the lead is what he doesn't want to do. Anyway if you're not asking for ^^^^^^ just let them know at some point that you get off on being told what to do.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I'm glad you specified drinking, because one time I recommended cranberry juice to my SiL...

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Biomute posted:

If this thread and the /r/relationships thread ever met, the resulting poly/anti-poly reaction would wipe out half of this galaxy.

Every time this happens the timeline gets replaced by a worse version.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

khysanth posted:

After many years of devoted service, our Hitachi Magic Wand died.

Is there any other competition these days or is this basically still the go-to?

What a reliable workhorse she was.

We highly recommend the wireless version we got at Good Vibrations. Just fyi, they're still made by Hitachi but no longer branded as such.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
You could buy a good one at the same size, instead of another one of these.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Madbullogna posted:

To spin off the discussion about silicon.....

Any input on those ‘Make a replica of your own dong’ kits? My hubby & I have joked about trying to make a cast of him for me to tske when I travel, but we’re apparently legitimately interested. But we’re reading a lot of crap about how well they do, (in addition to obvious issues of staying hard during the cure time too).

Good products? Products to avoid? (Not interested in anything with an insertable vibrator, just a good ole fashioned dildo).

They're very difficult to use and the end result is inferior to most off the shelf options. Maybe you can think of how he picked it out for you instead of it being exactly him. Or he could stuff it in his underwear for a weekend day so it's fragranced.

At this time I'd again like to endorse Vixen, especially their Vixskin line. Just please, please avoid jelly at all cost unless you want to use a condom every time.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Our kissing game went up a bit after we watched this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vzMuRr1Bvg

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Absolutely go cordless. It has incredible power and we only charge it once a month or so.

We've had it for over a year now.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

I wish we had Wegmans out here.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

KillHour posted:

You're missing out.

I know :(

At least we get to visit every other year because my wife is from Pittsford.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Turtlicious posted:

I had a girl who smelt burnt toast when she orgasmed but it might have been a stroke.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

KillHour posted:

I found it. The worst pun ever made.

I think it has to be a real word to count as a pun. IDK wtf this is.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Ok, so I was wondering if there was a consensus if schoolgirl and/or cheerleader outfits constitutes "ageplay". Logically it seems like it should, but those are way more mainstream and have been for a really long time.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

KillHour posted:

Are you asking for help deciding whether it fits in your particular fetish or what? I don't get the question.

Definitely not into ageplay, just a thought that popped into my head and I wondered what people thought.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Qubee posted:

Does anyone have sex pillow recommendations or anything that helps adjust height? Been having to put my partner up on a table or an adjustable stool cause it's a guaranteed way for both of us to be comfortable and lets me properly have at it, but not all tables are created equal (edge of my bed is too high, hers is too low). Other positions are difficult cause I'm much, much taller, so I feel like I lose a lot of control / power cause of how awkward it is, or my legs / arms give out cause I'm resting all my weight on them in tiring positions.

She also reacts much better when I use a table or stool, like genuine eye rolling and uncontrollable head throwing that doesn't happen when we try positions without the height help, and I enjoy it a lot more cause I have more control and power with thrusting and my brain doesn't start going "gently caress, my legs are tired and shakey from holding this position for this long". Partner has also said she wants rough loving every now and then, which is extremely difficult for me to do without the height help, cause I tire myself out in a couple minutes and there's been a bunch of times where she's close to finishing and I just don't have the stamina to keep going. Complete non-issue when I use the table or stool, but I want a more professional solution.

Have you considered a sex swing? You can make an impermanent one using a doorframe pull-up bar and a yoga swing.

*Not responsible for any harm resulting

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Lord Lambeth posted:

Question: my partner right now and I have a lot of fun fooling around with one another but we haven't had any penetrative sex. She says that it physically hurts too much to have sex with penetration. I'm curious if any goon ladies here have had that problem or if any goon men have had partners with that problem?

It's a super common problem.

Things to try:
More foreplay
Alcohol
Seeing a doctor

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Xiahou Dun posted:

She wants me specifically to dom.

And we have really good communication, I’m just looking for supplemental resources.

Like if nothing else I gotta find my old Boy Scout manual for these god drat knots.

Those can actually be dangerous and shouldn't be used. Start here:

https://www.theduchy.com/safety/

Edit: we generally use these because it's faster and the safety hooks can fasten on a variety of things, as well as each other.

Beachcomber fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Nov 21, 2019

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Turtlicious posted:

I'm adding a new rule to the OP

do not show us your genitals, ever, for any reason.

Would you consider upgrading to 'anyone's genitals'?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

LLSix posted:

I would like suggestions for a vibrator for someone new to sex toys. We plan on primarily using it in my wife's vagina while she gives me blowjobs. So I think not a hitachi magic wand or anything else designed to be used on the clitoris. She says she's happy with the ways we're stimulating her clitoris currently and that's not something I feel eager to argue with her about.

Honestly, I'd still recommend the magic wand with a dildo attachment.

chaser lowtax posted:

idk i guess i feel like its 1 sided even though shes fine with it and like, i want to give her what she gives me? i want to pleasure her for longer? how can i draw it out and have it be good? i guess i feel inadequate even though she says im not

goons help me better at gently caress

Have you considered tying her up and taking your sweet time?

Another thing to try is a full body massage where you make sure to locate all her erogenous zones and very, very slowly work your way to her genital region and tease it to hell. This should take at least an hour. I recommend coconut oil, and if you don't have a waterproof blanket you should lay down some towels.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

strap on revenge posted:

hi goons, my partner is a squirter and we recently discovered that our mattress protector isn't doing its job anymore. does anyone have suggestions for a protector that is completely waterproof but not super plastic-y and that doesn't get too hot?

We have a Mambe waterproof blanket that we like. It's machine washable.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

CommunityEdition posted:

Any advice on avoiding UTIs? She does the peeing after sex thing, but she’s had 4 in the last couple months. We gently caress like rabbits, and we’d like to keep doing so.

Cranberry juice is supposed to help.

Edit: oral, not topical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
First off, you should make sure to get off at least once a week for your prostate health.

Second, and this is probably terrible advice, but if I were you I would be looking to get my hands on some lsd or especially mushrooms. Some kind of mental reboot to jiggle things around up there a little. Again, probably you shouldn't do this, especially without guidance from someone who knows what they're doing.

I have personally tried mushrooms, in Amsterdam, in the hopes it would help my anxiety and depression, but I threw up before they could do anything, so.

If they're ever legalized somewhere nearby I'll probably try again.