Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buff Baby
Jan 7, 2008

As a human being, I'm embarrassed.
My boyfriend has trouble cumming in the morning, it leaves him really frustrated whenever he leaves for work. I'm thinking that maybe he just worries too much about finishing in time.

Are there any tips for what I can do? I normally go down on him but after a while of vaginal sex, he loses his erection. I don't make him feel bad about it either but he gets really frustrated and I'm worried it's bad for our relationship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buff Baby
Jan 7, 2008

He normally doesn't have this problem on the weekends, which is why I think it's the time limit affecting him. Sometimes he jacks off into my mouth in the morning because I can't get him to cum orally but that means that I don't get to have that much fun.

He's a lot more relaxed and happy after he cums though, so maybe I'll just make a small sacrifice and just have him jack off on me like you said.

Buff Baby
Jan 7, 2008

Haha he's actually stopped jacking off after he met me because we have sex constantly and he prefers it to masturbating. Afternoon and night time sex is great between us, but morning sex just doesn't do it for him.

I think it's more of a mental issue, but I'm not sure how to best handle it especially since he gets so frustrated.

Buff Baby
Jan 7, 2008

I think that's a really good suggestion, I'll bring it up with him and see what he thinks! I tell him all the time that I don't care if he cums, but I think he's more frustrated that he wants to cum rather than me thinking badly of him.

Sometimes we do get up earlier if he happens to wake up randomly, but I try not to affect his sleep too much because he works full time. Whenever we do wake up earlier, there's a higher chance of him cumming rather than no chance at all I guess.

Thanks for all the advice so far, really appreciated since I was really lost on what to do!