Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Did the old thread get gassed? I was like 1/3rd of the way into it reading a page or two occasionally and wasn't at the kink stuff that stirred up poo poo in the old thread. I can't find it in archives either. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
What is the goon recommended bullet vibe? I have troubles bringing my girlfriend to climax and I think it would be easier if we had one for her to use while I was going down on her.

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.

mmm11105 posted:

I have a condom sizing question. I have a rather girthy penis (just over 5.75" around the shaft), and therefore regular condoms are way too tight. Based on what I read online, the only real options for me that are available around store where I live (rural-ish Canada) are either the Magnum XL or possibly the regular Magnum.

However, I don't have a very long penis (just over 6" long). Will the Magnums be too long? And should I go for the XL or the normal?

Condoms are sized for girth, not length. If you are wide but not very long the same condom works fine, you just don't unroll it all the way.