Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!

Splurgerwitzl posted:

I have ball thrush. Should I wait it out or see a doctor?

Don't wait it out, either go see a doctor or buy an OTC medicated vagina cream and slather it on your balls until it goes away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!

Truecon420 posted:

They have some shampoos that claim to do that but I doubt their effectiveness.

I'm pretty sure normal shampoo and conditioner would work just as good on your pubic hair as it would anywhere else.

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!

dovetaile posted:

I've done standing up and laying down with a dildo and I actually prefer laying down so we can try that!

Doggy style while you rub your clitdick on the bed or get a handy.

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

You know how you shave your face and you don't cut yourself with a razor ever when you do it? You just do exactly the same thing, except in a different spot.

It's seriously not that hard, just don't attempt it with dull razors.

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!
Alternatively you could just have sex with virgins if you want to be sure to be in the clear.