Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buh
May 17, 2008

mmm11105 posted:

I have a condom sizing question. I have a rather girthy penis (just over 5.75" around the shaft), and therefore regular condoms are way too tight. Based on what I read online, the only real options for me that are available around store where I live (rural-ish Canada) are either the Magnum XL or possibly the regular Magnum.

However, I don't have a very long penis (just over 6" long). Will the Magnums be too long? And should I go for the XL or the normal?

Just try them all, one at a time. Get single condoms from a sex store or a sample pack from eBay, or else just burn through a few packets for the sake of getting it right. Wank with them so you don't get stuck with a bad fit when you're about to have sex.

You're probably a terrible judge of your own size. I didn't suspect I'd be anything above regular but I ended up settling on a XXL.

You'll probably have to get in the habit of taking them places. Most of the places you can get last-minute condoms around here only do regular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buh
May 17, 2008
Tasting honey makes me instantly want to hurl, though it has no genuine ill effects on me if I eat it anyway. It's called a taste aversion rather than an allergy and it's unpleasant enough that a reasonable person would try and avoid it forever, even though it won't harm them.

Mine was learned, from my parents using honey in an unsuccessful attempt to get me to swallow tablets without hurling. Lord knows how you'd get there with semen but I'd buy it.

Buh
May 17, 2008

The Duck of Death posted:

Does anyone here have experience dealing with crabs? Best brand for treatment, etc?

I've never had an STD before but I did have head lice and it seems like they're pretty much the same.

I just asked a chemist and used whatever brand she gave me. Washed my sheets and clothes, slathered on cream overnight and it was totally dealt with in the morning. If they're really resilient you might need a second dose. It's really that simple.

Clippering the hair doesn't help to kill them but it does help you check they're actually gone. If you don't usually shave then don't bother to for crabs, it's not worth the discomfort.

Buh
May 17, 2008
Shaving might dislodge adults but you'd likely not get the eggs and then you'd be hosed again when they hatch. It's seriously a :10bux: one time treatment, best to just do it right.

Buh
May 17, 2008
I've decided I want to get myself a butt toy but I don't have a clue where to start. I'm a cis male, I liked it the one time a guy used one on me and otherwise ???

What's the preference between the dong-shaped dildos and the twisty prostate simulators? What are some brands that cone recommended/scorned?

What I do know I want:
Body safe silicon with vibration
Rechargeable (remembering to have batteries before I want to get off seems unlikely to happen)
Rather spend more and have it last for ages

Thanks for your advice fellow butt having goons