Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
Hey guys, I started seeing someone recently and we're having a problem. Sex starts out fine, she tends to dry out so we tend to use plenty of lube but if I go too deep, her taint usually gets a burning sensation and the first time we had sex I believe her taint may have ripped a bit as she said she started bleeding later on (I'm her second sexual partner which I believe contributes). The pain from her taint usually persists for a few days (2-3) after sex and prevents me from even really entering her.

We've been looking up what to do about this, and though she's going to the doctor, we'd like to know if there's anything we can do for now. We've been looking it up and have we've seen a bunch of varying things from applying Monistat to using those butt hole stretching sex toys (http://i.imgur.com/0BGHqlo.jpg).

So far the only thing we really got to try to remedy it is copious amounts of foreplay, using a poo poo ton of lube on me, inside of her, outside of her and on her taint and me entering very slow to sort of ease her into it. This works for a while until we get going and she wants me to go harder and then her taint will start spiking with pain after a few minutes.

We've only hosed maybe 6-7 times so far, about 2 times a week, so I'm not sure if she's just used to my size yet or if there is something else we should consider?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

AlbieQuirky posted:

Does it work better when she's on top?

She might have a fragment of corona (formerly known as hymen) left. The GYN should be able to tell her. She shouldn't start on a stretching regimen without a GYN's supervision.

No, way worse on top (edit: To clarify, way worse when pain is already present, if it's when she has no pain she can be on top for a while but the pain will pop up regardless). The easiest time we have is missionary despite our best efforts. Curious as to why you think it'd be hymen related? My understanding of it may be off.

edit: to above poster, the taint is not the vagina in this context or any context I've ever heard of. It's basically the patch of skin between the vaginal opening and the anus. Also it is not regular bleeding, just the first time. Pain happens pretty regularly though.

Slumpy fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Apr 6, 2014

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Kaal posted:

Technically it's called the perineum. It's very common American slang, but I suppose it's still a bit of an ugly word when you think about it. I might try to switch up my vocab a bit, particularly since I'm sure your girlfriend will be feeling very sensitive about it right now.

She herself calls it her taint. We are not a proper people

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Kimmalah posted:

The hymen never completely goes away once a woman becomes sexually active. It just tears/stretches, but remnants of it are always around.

Oh, no, I'm aware of that, just didn't really think it'd be tied to pain to a non vagina related part

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Kimmalah posted:

Well apparently they were talking about referred pain, which is when you feel pain in another part of your body rather than the one that's actually being irritated/injured or what have you.

I see. I mean it's possible, this is still new to me. She just got off work and is on her way to an appointment right now, so hopefully we'll find out.