Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

potentiallycool
Nov 7, 2011

Homie
Fallen Rib
I know that delayed ejaculation is a side effect of SSRI medication and fixing it is not a simple solution. My previous girlfriend had a very low libido (another issue entirely) and so time between sex was infrequent and I found it easy to orgasm. With my current partner we don't often have sex in the week because of our work schedules and her libido is quite high. Last weekend we had six times which is a lot for me.

I was able to orgasm once on the Friday night and she had a good time the other times but it just seems to go on forever . I find it hard to know when to end and often I stop because I am exhausted she is usually keen to keep going. This means sex often lasts for about 30 to 45 minutes and twice this weekend it lasted nearly an hour which for me is a long time. I usually will stop and do something else but for her penetration is the best and I just let her ride me for as long as she wants to. I can maintain an erection for the entire time which she loves. I have tried to say that that much sex really tires me out but she says it's something she really has to do. How can I communicate my sexual needs/wants better?

Another issue we have and I know this sounds like whining but she gets really wet and it gets really messy and I have to like change the sheets 3 times in the weekend. The only thing I thought of was using a towel but anyone got any better ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potentiallycool
Nov 7, 2011

Homie
Fallen Rib
Thanks for the replies everyone. When I was in my 20's if someone had said you get to have sex 3 times a day I would have been hell yeah. But the reality of it is really odd. I have a mattress protector. I am going to buy some cheap towels on the weekend.

potentiallycool
Nov 7, 2011

Homie
Fallen Rib

KillHour posted:

I was the same way when I was on Prozac - I could go pretty much forever (until I got dehydrated and exhausted). I never found a great way around it other than concentrating on how good it feels really hard and trying to think sexy thoughts (basically the opposite of what I try to do now that I'm not on it any more).

Ultimately, I just stopped taking meds, but that's probably not an option for you.

I know this sounds really, really insensitive, but as someone who has been in the exact same situation as you, my advice is "enjoy it." Because you (probably) won't be on SSRI's forever, and as annoying as it is now, it's the one thing you'll miss. Hell, it's basically like having a superpower. A sexy superpower that drives girls wild.

Thanks for that. I find that with most problems in life trying to see the good in a situation is not always possible but in this case I think there is an upside here. I am helping her move house this weekend and then she is going to see Angels in America hopefully that puts a damper on things haha.