Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PlatinumJukebox
Nov 14, 2011

Uh oh, I think someone just told Hunter what game he's in.
So, uh, this is probably naive as hell, but...

My partner says they're allergic to semen. Like, they can't even stand precum without retching. They say it's just on a chemical level and they're completely cool with flavor etc. Is this a thing? Is it common? I've tried googling semen allergies, but they seem to involve skin rashes and stuff, which don't affect my partner at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlatinumJukebox
Nov 14, 2011

hoobajoo posted:

Right, and of course every person has the right to not do any kind of sex act for any reason, and that's good and healthy. I think the issue Jukebox has is if his partner's being honest in their reason for not doing something, and if there really is a medical condition like what he is describing versus someone feeling that they have to have an excuse to say no. Which is not a good outlook to approach sex with.

Yeah, pretty much this. She's also saying that 1) it's an issue with her body chemistry - something to do with stomach acidity - so it's not a psychological aversion, and 2) a large number of women have the same issue, i.e. they might be okay with tasting, swallowing etc, but they will end up just throwing it back up.

I don't really have a whole lot of close female friends who I can ask about this, and again, Google isn't coming up with anything concrete. Would be nice to know if any goons have experience with similar issues.

PlatinumJukebox
Nov 14, 2011

Kimmalah posted:

I've heard of some people having trouble with the taste and I'll admit sometimes it makes my stomach feel a little strange, but I honestly think she's really overestimating how common it is to puke from swallowing semen. I've never heard of this from anyone before, particularly not in the context of some biological reaction.

Really? Hmm... Is this worth bringing up with her? Don't want to make her feel uncomfortable or anything.

PlatinumJukebox
Nov 14, 2011

On the topic of PIED: does anyone have tips for cold turkeying? I have basically no self control about this kinda thing.