Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

Gladstone posted:

Does anyone with experience with vaginsmus have any advice on how to overcome it?
Patience, communication, trust and asking your doctor for advice.

(Ours, incidentally, recommended lidocaine spray. While generally using anesthetics for sex stuff is a really Bad Idea, because pain exists for a reason, it worked like a charm in our case. After a couple of sessions, her brain/body apparently reclassified PiV sex as "OK", so we were able to do it normally from that point on)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

Masonity posted:

It's the least intimate form. There's no penetration, bodies aren't close up together usually, and let's be honest, a handy is usually more a compromise act and not what anyone really wanted.

Lube. Mouths self lube. Vaginas self lube. Anyone into anal makes sure they lubricate. But what percentage of hand jobs are lubed affairs?
Both of these issues are solved by taking the action to the shower.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

purple death ray posted:

what's the most upsetting way to refer to sex without just saying "sex"
Our duty to the Party.