Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
Lots of questions! Tell me more about dental dams. What are they and how do you make them/buy them? Do you just spit them out when you're done? Are latex gloves as safe as latex condoms? (As in, if my dude uses a latex glove to digitally stimulate me, will I have some sort of horrible reaction?) Also, for gents who bone ladies with nuvarings, be honest, is the ring distracting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
Hey sex thread.
Every time I have a clitoral orgasm I get painful cramps. Last time I was at the ladyparts doctor she didn't notice anything weird so I'll rule out some sort of horrible uterine cancer as the cause. Is there any way to make that not happen aside from abstaining from sexual congress?

For those dudes who have managed to get their ladies off with digital stimulation - how long does it usually take? I always tell my guy to give up after 2-4 mins because I feel too embarrassed but is it normal to have to go at it for longer than it would going solo? I can get myself off in about 1 minute but my dude has never managed it despite my best directions.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

GeorginaSpica posted:

Do you have them with all orgasms?

:laffo:

There are no other kinds.

:smith:

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty

GeorginaSpica posted:

Lol. I guess I worded that incorrectly. Hopefully rest of post made it more clear.

No I understood.

There are no orgasms that are not solo clit orgasms.

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
I don't like PIV, it's boring :( but because it's boring I don't get cramps from it. I have no idea if a vag orgasm would cause cramps or not. Will report back if I ever have one (maybe I've had one? I've had weak muscle contractions but it didn't feel good/like anything special.) I have spina bifida oculta, maybe that means I'm ruined for PIV?

I have to admit though, the purple mouth cock thing looks pretty cool and now I'm thinking I should buy lots of dick accessories for my boifriendu.

Edit: also, thanks for the advice sex thread people! Does it also take that long for bjs? I've gotten my dude off with a hand but never with mouth because it becomes tedious. Don't tell me I gotta blow a guy for 20 mins straight. :ohdear:

Xibanya fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Jan 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
Try washing off the marker with olive oil. Works like a charm and won't dry out your skin.