Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorX
Dec 11, 2013

ManOfTheYear posted:

How easy it is to get STDs from oral sex? Do people usually use condoms when giving/having oral sex?

Depends on the STD. Most you can't get from oral sex unless there's some kind of open wound (e.g. a scratch) from which the disease could literally enter your body through the saliva. In my experience, using condoms when having oral sex is not common, but some people are very cautious and use them and that's fine. I personally wouldn't recommend it, since I think receiving oral sex with a condom on kind of sucks. But it really depends on whether you're having sex with complete strangers or with someone you know. If you know them, I wouldn't bother using a condom, but otherwise it might be for the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorX
Dec 11, 2013

I think you should just do whatever feels natural and not worry about matching up to "normal people" standards. The point of masturbation is pleasuring yourself, and putting pressure on yourself or worrying about anything won't help you accomplish that.

DoctorX
Dec 11, 2013

zocio posted:

Any tips for a guy unable to reach orgasm while doing traditional sex (or as the kids are calling it these days PiV)?, I am only able to with oral and have been frustrated by it lately. An adittional nuisance is that I get very wet during foreplay (read as lots of pre-cum), but it's only a laundry problem of sorts, so goons, time to help!.

The fact that you're worried or upset that you can't reach orgasm is probably the reason you can't do it in the first place. Just relax and focus on having fun and you'll probably reach it eventually. I don't think it's such a big deal anyway. Sex isn't about orgasming in the right moment but about enjoying yourself.

I don't think there's a solution for the wet foreplay part. Some guys just get wet more easily than others. If it bothers you, just keep a towel nearby so that you don't stain anything, but I don't think you should worry about this either.

DoctorX
Dec 11, 2013

A friend of mine had crabs and he just shaved and they disappeared. He also wasn't used to shaving (not that area anyway) but he said it felt comfortable. Of course I only know what he's told me, so I don't actually know for sure whether he got rid of them as easily as he says or not.

DoctorX
Dec 11, 2013

Turtlicious posted:

My girlfriend hates both cunnilingus and kissing because "Tongues are slimy and gross." I have no idea what to do, but I wish she told me the kissing thing like three years ago when we met. Remember people, communicate with your partners.

Turtlicious posted:

It's normal for women not to enjoy PiV sex though, and she likes being eaten out, it's just stuff that gets me off she's hates. Who cares if she's reading a book or something as long as she's happy.

So she likes cunnilingus now? How did that happen?

DoctorX
Dec 11, 2013

I was pointing out his bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorX
Dec 11, 2013

Anne Whateley posted:

There's no test for HPV in men, but that doesn't mean it can't gently caress them up. In addition to genital warts, guys can also get penile, anal, and oral cancer from it.

How do people know what effects HPV has in men if it's impossible to know if they have HPV or not?