Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deelon
Sep 18, 2003
I am a college student conducting research about open relationships/swinging. I am currently administering a survey which some of you may find interesting. It is completely anonymous, and you don't have to be in an open relationship to take it, or even know anything about them. It will only take a minute or two to complete, and I'd love to collect some goon-data, so please feel free to take this survey. If there's a decent amount of interest, I'll come back here and post about what I find when the survey is over.

http://radford.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_d5d5ohXJdqrisO9

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU