Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reversefungi
Nov 27, 2003

Master of the high hat!
What cardio exercises help the most for sexual stamina and endurance? I've been working on my planks and doing a lot of rowing lately, but I'm wondering if any of you guys have found any specific aerobic activities that utilize similar muscles required for sex? So far kettlebell swings seem to be the most appropriate, but unless you're using a lighter weight I'm guessing that verges more into anaerobic territory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reversefungi
Nov 27, 2003

Master of the high hat!

enthe0s posted:

I'm in the opposite situation as TrueChaos, where I was the virgin and she's the experienced one. We've attempted sex twice, and the first time went ok, but the second time I honestly couldn't keep my self hard long enough to get a condom on. The disjoint of having to put a condom on just completely takes me out of the mood. I hope I'm just nervous? She's really cool and understanding about it so I'm not super worried, but it's there in the back of my mind.

I'm wondering what I can do to make the learning process move along more quickly other than just reading bunch of sex articles or books. I would like to practice with her because that's obviously the most fun way, but we're in a complicated situation where I can't see her that often (usually only once a week at the moment), and sometimes those meetings are in public or with friends.

In addition to what everyone is saying, if you don't do any kind of physical exercise, this is the perfect incentive to start! On top of that, I've found that supplementing with L-Arginine + Pycnogenol to work really well in those kinds of situations as well. I'm willing to bet your situation is 95%+ psychological, but doing things to help the physical end can be super helpful as well.

Also in regards to jock itch, it's usually either fungal or bacterial. If OTC anti-fungal cream doesn't help out, go see your PCP and get some topical antibacterial cream to help you out, it'll clear that itch in a week.