Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It's probably for some small project in a pyschology class or some poo poo, not a dissertation, thesis or otherwise Actually Important paper. Which is why it doesn't have the approvals mentioned in previous posts.

I would give you an F for that survey because it sucks real bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Black Shadow posted:

I've had several friends exclaim to me that sex is intensified strongly by molly, and sex without it gets extremely boring because they've experienced a much better feeling. Same rule may apply with weed, and that's why I don't want to have sex regularly while stoned.

Well, I've done a poo poo load of molly and while yes, it is loving amazing if you have molly good enough to not give you rave dick, but it also is really really hard to actually get off as a guy when you're rolling. I don't know why they would think sex without it is extremely boring, I sure don't think that and like I said, I've done a whole loving bunch of molly in my day.

e: to be clear, when I say molly I mean MDMA, not research chemicals.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SALT CURES HAM posted:

You know, my first thought was that they might not be 100% cool with me responding to a flowery, vivid description of how badly they want to be hosed in the fitting room of the clothes store they're currently in with a pic of my dong, but I couldn't come up with anything so I pretty much just said gently caress it and took your advice and holy poo poo that actually worked :stare:

e: jesus I am lucky now that I think about it.

My experience has always been that, as it turns out, girls love sex as much as guys and that extends to every aspect of it. I love getting random dirty texts and pictures from my girlfriend, so why wouldn't she? (She does)

It can be tempting to otherize other people, even people we love. Fight the urge!

satanic splash-back posted:

Whats it like being unable to overcome a bodily urge on the level of pissing in your bed while sleeping?

Dude there is nothing wrong with having sexual urges different from yours. If monogamy isn't for him, who are you to tell him he's wrong? gently caress off with that self-centric bullshit.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Your current girlfriend is not your last one so she's going to get rightfully offended if you mistrust her because of some spiteful petty drama from the last one. Make your concerns clear and get rid of that baggage.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
If you can't have that conversation with her then you should rethink being in a relationship at all. If my girlfriend had an issue like that I would tell her. Sometimes people have those kinds of issues, and it would destroy her self confidence forever if she found out later you have been "putting up with" a thing like that. It would make her think back to all the good experiences she's had with you and feel ashamed of them and be unable to be comfortable with her own body because you saying she's sexy and everything is great could be a total lie and you're just suffering through it.

When an issue comes up, address it. Don't hide it, don't talk to other people first. Talk to her.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Basebf555 posted:

Its strange, you actually sound like a normal reasonable person when you aren't in other threads talking about how all cops should be put to death and comparing them to literal Nazis who shoved Jews into gas chambers.

I'm right a lot, what can I say? :smug:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

hoobajoo posted:

Crabs are literally just lice on your business parts. You handle it in pretty much the same way, except you don't need to call all the people you rubbed your head on when you get lice.

I mean, I'd appreciate a heads up.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
What are those for exactly? They've always sounded dangerous to me.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I have some wicked TMJ and my jaw like barely opens. To give some perspective on this, I can barely fit a 20 oz bottle cap between my teeth, from the top down as if it were still on the bottle which was sticking out of my mouth at a 90 degree angle. Sorry for the weird image, just trying to be specific.

Anyway the result of this is that I have jaw pain. I always have. It's just something I mostly don't notice anymore, but it makes going down on my wife start to get painful quickly. We've been together a very long time and I used to do it but eventually I fell off and now it's been a long time. I get anxious about it because it really does fuckin' hurt, and she seems to think it's because I just don't want to/like to, even though I've told her about this before and it's a well documented problem I've struggled with w/r/t playing clarinet(I'm finishing my doctorate in clarinet currently, just finished coursework and am ABD).

but I want to get back to doing it again and I want to figure out ways to make my jaw pain go away or my jaw open more somehow. My tongue is like, short, too, IDK if it's related to the TMJ, but the upshot is I have to open my mouth farther than is comfortable and doing that for even a couple minutes starts to get really sore, not in a sharp pain kind of way but a quickly growing dull ache kind of way. But I want to get past it. Anyone got any experience with this and how I can make my jaw stop hurting so I can go down on the waifu?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

hoobajoo posted:

I think it's weird your wife thinks you're lying about your obvious medical problem to get out of going down on her, but that's a whole other thing. Seconding you go see a doctor.

Insecurities. It's not like she guilt trips me about it or anything. I feel like you took it as more serious an issue than it is, though, so just know that we have a fantastic relationship, and she makes me deliriously happy :)

But anyway, more attempts have been made, and I think variety is really the key - if I just stop as soon as I feel pain there and go back to other methods of fuckin' for a minute, it fades pretty quickly. So I might not be able to do a long, continuous bout of cunnilingus but rather a start-stop style. Obviously that's not something I can do with clarinet, so I probably ought to see the doctor like you suggest regardless.

I've actually had dreams where a weird crank-based device was used to open my jaw the normal amount. I feel like it must feel really good to be able to fit the back of a 20 oz coke bottle between your teeth.