Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

KillHour posted:

Well, it has no flavor so I feel like it has to have SOMETHING going for it.

You need to get some better arugula then. It should have a fresh, effervescent bite to it.

On topic: I've recently started going condomless with my girlfriend of 5 years (after she got an IUD and decided that the risk was acceptable). When I begin the penetration I feel a lot with my dick, but after a little bit I feel less. Is it overstimulation or something? When we used condoms it felt mostly the same throughout sex until orgasm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

You should only really be concerned about it if you're having them often enough to disrupt your life or something, in which case you should talk to a therapist/psychiatrist.

Like I'm pretty sure it's just a random thing that happens sometimes, sex or not. You get pumped up with adrenaline since you're having sex and just kinda take the wrong fork. poo poo happens and it sounds like you dealt with it very well so you shouldn't be alarmed.

Like I've had a random panic attack before during my cousin's wedding reception. I just excused myself and stepped outside for like 10 minutes until I felt better and came back, no problem. And that's like the only one so just having one doesn't mean anything by itself.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

So with ssris does the sex drive tend to come back after cessation? I’m on the max dose of Lexapro and my sex drive is maybe 3/4 or half pre-Lexapro. It’s nice actually since I match up with my partner more, the sex frequency feels about adequate.

I’m just thinking ahead, it may get annoying for that to come back full force and I’ll be horny all the time but with a toddler and my wife’s lower sex drive I’ll be more frustrated.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

There’s different kinds of lube too. I think silicone lubes are both a bit slicker and last longer since they don’t wash off as easily.

Edit:already answered about condoms while i was writing

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Just use lube all the time imo, I’ve never looked back from that decision