Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
Need a recommendation for some good condoms. I had always used the trojan ultrathins in the past but they must have changed something. The last few packs I can't feel much of anything and they've been tight and uncomfortable. Also my girlfriend was complaining that they were chafing and hurting, which was never a complaint before. The last few times she's had to give me a handjob after loving for at least an hour and trying different positions because there's so little sensation through the condoms I can't orgasm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU