Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

I'm really tempted to grab one of these even though I have no reason to. :(
I was the opposite. I bought a Vita to do PS4 stuff and then they announced this. :argh: Their decision to keep using their own stupidly expensive memory card format is going to cost them sales again though.

Knowing my luck I'll buy one to play PS1 / PS2 games, and then they'll announce a update to let the PS4 play them. :suicide:

No Soul Sacrifice though. :(

limited fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Oct 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

univbee posted:

Soul Sacrifice is a compatible game in Japan (both vanilla and Delta) so maybe it'll get patched?
I think I'll wait for that first, rather than spending £85 on something I can't even play my favorite vita game on.

• Locked thread