Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Whenever we can't find the dog it's usually hiding under the bed. They should try tricking the plane to by offering it yummies in a loud voice and seeing if it flys up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Woden posted:

WSJ is reporting that it's probably been found but wont be able to properly search until daylight Monday.

Yeah, I mean we would go looking tonight but its getting dark... Walking Dead is on later... I was going to have some people over... Tell you what, tomorrow morning, like first thing when I get up, I'll head over there and take a look.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I honestly wouldn't be suprised if this was caused my horny pilots trying to impress sloots. It would explian why they didn't radio anybody too.

"Have you ever flown a 777 before? Here sit on my lap and I'll show you how."

*jettisons engines*

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Wasn't this an episode of Battlestar Galictica?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

The plane didn't disappear. We just don't know where it is, or the condition it's in.

When you put the cat outside for the night it doesn't disappear, you just don't know where it is. Even if the cat explodes over the ocean and never comes home it didn't disappear, if anything it was more visable while on fire. Even if the cat crashed into the ocean like this plane obviously did, you could still see it if you knew where to look.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

First rule of survival is stay put and wait to be rescued.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I just want to say I found an Easter egg in my couch today that the kids missed last month.

So there is still hope.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Ok, now I'm really starting to get worried that this plane isn't going to be found safe.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

You'd think they would have found it by now.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I like how how this thread won't die (unlike everyone on the plane)

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I'm so excited to see if this is from MH370 or not. I'm hoping it is so they can trace it back and find the wreck, but I'm also hoping it isn't and there was another plane that crashed and no one cared about.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

The smoke monster put it there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

I hope he found a different plane that no one even knew was missing.

OH! Or its a plane full of skeletons , but they are a from a race of skeletons, not dead people.

• Locked thread