Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
This thread is sinking without a trace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fiery the angels fell. Deep thunder rolled around their shoulders... burning with the fires of Orc.
Tin cans with string attached?

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Waiting for dumb American newsreaders to gently caress up the announcement a la:

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Is that office pool indoors under a billiard light?

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Why do the Pentagon have a system that looks for flashes of light?

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Skipjack posted:

lol check out this little gem hidden away in the middle of a sprawling article about "terrorism fears"

My new fave theory: Tail flaps became jammed in position, they fought to circle around before eventually the tail gave way under the immense forces and they plummeted to their deaths.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

god drat it.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Apparently Mario Balotelli and his identical twin blew up the plane.

Thread closed.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

I think the authorities are forcing a narrative to fit the limited evidence - it already smacks of a covering asses job.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Maybe the pilots are the terrorists? Might explain how the technical stuff was done.

Wasn't one of the pilots already under investigation for letting someone in the cockpit?

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Imagine if it was hijacked and landed successfully.....what would they have done to those people.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

fixed that for you.

They've probably resorted to cannibalism now. Wonder what Chinese people taste like.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Fuckstick posted:

So have any of the mainstream media outlets speculated about the possibility of the Langoliers taking the plane yet? This seems to me to be the next rational scenario to be examined.

interesting fact: Langoliers movie is really bizarrely long.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Some douche on :foxnews: was saying that terrorists hijacked the plane and are planning to fill it with explosives and then blow up Israel with it.

how do I donate explosives?

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

So they've searched the pilots home and, as a result of what they found there, are now examining the flight simulator he uses?

Remember that turkish pilot who suicided?

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

guys, I think we found something:

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Because if the plane is never ever found then there is less chance of a suicide verdict.

Those shenanigans are to make the plane disappear without a trace.

^^efb like I owed him money

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

The only issue with the suicide theory is that he isn't flying that plane alone.

Edit: Blackboxes on these planes are good enough to spot accidental gently caress ups etc so that's why he would try to make sure the blackboxes are never found.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Imagine if they flew through a temporary wormhole and arrived in Earth 1BC.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

BiG TrUcKs !!! posted:

i wonder if the producers get all excited when these high profile incidents happen

I would not be surprised to find out the producers orchestrated some air crashes.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

I'm hearing rumours search teams have found the Wings.

They're now looking for the Wongs.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Just checked down the back of the sofa.

Nothing. Not even money.

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

Hearing reports the plane has been found inside a Jezebel writers vagina.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WastedJoker
Oct 29, 2011

mstrkrft posted:

the plane stole fyad's post history too and they both died, so really we're not down anything at all

I think you got confused when people stated a lot of Wongs crashed.

• Locked thread