Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
u got mares in yr house
Feb 23, 2001

Ilustforponydeath posted:

Malaysia: the only country in SE asia with poo poo indigenous food.

I'm Malaysian but what the gently caress. How can you say that? That poo poo's delicious. Would eat it every meal every day if it weren't 1000+ calories a plate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

u got mares in yr house
Feb 23, 2001

Ilustforponydeath posted:

Going from singapore to kuala lumpur was like falling off a cloud on a sunny day into a grave filled with decomposing relatives

No disagreement here. For us going to Singapore is a special kind of experience. Kind of like "This is how things could have been like if we hadn't hosed it all up". But I was talking about food, which is something we do pretty well I think.

u got mares in yr house
Feb 23, 2001

AKA Pseudonym posted:

It would be weirder if they bought their tickets separately, had nothing to do with each other, and just happened to be on the same plane which then crashed into the ocean.

The news is now saying that the identities of the two people with fake passports has been determined.

http://www.astroawani.com/news/show/identiti-dua-penumpang-mh370-dengan-pasport-palsu-sudah-dikenalpasti-31569 (use google translate)

Oddly enough they aren't sharing their citizenship. poo poo's getting mysterious.

u got mares in yr house
Feb 23, 2001

Helmacron posted:

Malay translates real well to English through Chrome's auto translate option. Mustn't have many grammatical changes or anything. I guess that's why they always say Bahasa Indo and Bahasa Malay is a really easy language to learn. Dilarang morokok mothafuckas. When all those people died, I bet the collective horror and then silence woke every telepath on the planet. I wish more people spoke Malay; then it could be a quick and useful language to learn and throw onto a C.V..

Ya I also thought that was shockingly coherent for an auto-translated job. Dunno about how easy Malay is to learn though; I very nearly failed my high school final exam due to poor proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia(it's a compulsory subject here). Also we don't know if they're really dead yet!!!!

They probably are though :dings:

u got mares in yr house
Feb 23, 2001

NFX posted:

I'm not falling for that one again.

I just checked and that is literally what the actual article says. Google translate isn't at fault here, lovely writing is. gently caress me we can't even do news articles right, why do they let us fly planes?

u got mares in yr house
Feb 23, 2001

ApexAftermath posted:

Stream keeps freezing every 20 seconds or so. Anyone else?
Try this one:
http://www.astroawani.com/videos/live

u got mares in yr house
Feb 23, 2001

Road_Warrior posted:

AP-3 Orion are searching this area, as advised by AMSA and the US investigators:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-18/australia-takes-charge-of-multinational-search/5328904

I don't think we'll have to wait long now. With a strange shaped search area they must have an idea they are going to find a debris field there.

quote:

The same information has provided a mirror image of an area the same distance from the equator in the northern hemisphere .
Also known as China. What the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

u got mares in yr house
Feb 23, 2001

WHERE"S THAT loving PLANE

• Locked thread