Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

goatse.cx posted:

why would china do that

Their secret black market supply of human organs was running dangeriously low. That and there's a bunch of BODIES exhibits coming up for 2014 and nobody committed any heinous crimes to be worthy of being abducted by the black van.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Yeah I'm having trouble finding genuine news stories on this, every one I read has a perspective that's rather slanted.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Looks like the plane did not radio China that it was crossing it's airspace.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Angela Christine posted:

Lets be honest here. Nobody really gives a gently caress about eastern europe, and frankly the Cold War Balance of Terror was a lot more interesting than what we have now.
I Dunno Obama's disappearing act was better than the Airplane's. He doesn't even need to take responsibility.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

FuhrerHat posted:

which one
the questions never endf with this loving train UGH!!!

There's only one ocean.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
They call it flight 370 because you turn 370 degrees around and then disappear.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
CNN just had a lady on that blames global warming for the plane going away because the pollution from cars breaks down the atmosphere and the pollution goes into space which then travels to the sun and causes the sun to erupt in solar flares which hosed with the planes controls and caused it to crash and the rest of global warming changed the ocean currents swept the plane away into Africa or something.

I'm not kidding CNN will take any crazy person as a guest at this point.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
You know what, it was llamas.

Mystery solved, we're done here.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
If only the plane was Obamacare, then when it crashed and everyone would have known about it.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

rocket_man38 posted:

Fox news: "B b but bad brown people terrorists right?"

Well yeah they are, but they had nothing to do with the plane disappearing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The co-pilot's Ipad's history had him watching a bunch of Muppet Babies episodes before he boarded the plane.

Better send out the Ancient Aliens guys to find hidden symbols in the cartoon.

• Locked thread